New week, new tag!
It’s recently been a habit of mine to post book tags/awards every week because 1.) Doing the tag as early as soon helps me avoid forgetting I was tagged and 2.) It’s an easy media to connect to other bloggers.
One sweet and lovely lass, Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds, just honored me with the Infinity Dream Award. If there’s a tag called Diligent Blogger Award, she’ll be first on my list of nominees being among the few bloggers I know who try to, as much as possible, keep a daily update on their blogs. Thanks for tagging me!
Basically, the Infinity Dream Award involves sharing 11 facts about yourself and answering 11 questions thrown at you. Don’t ask why it’s 11, I’m just a goody-goody at following rules.
And since we’re talking about dreams.. (don’t feel compelled to do the same)
- I once dreamed to become an astronaut.
- One of my dream jobs is to be Andrew Zimmerman’s work buddy
- ..and to do volunteer work in Africa and other countries where malnutrition is rampant.
- I dream of becoming adept at at least 5 languages.
- My dream destinations include New Zealand, France, and Bora Bora.
- Aside from a huge library, a state-of-the-art home theater is a requisite in my dream home.
- If a movie is produced by Dreamworks, there’s a fat chance I’m gonna watch it.
- Last night, I dreamt Glenn from The Walking Dead died only to wake up and realize the season premiere hasn’t aired yet. Phew!
- There are times when I am completely aware I’m dreaming in my sleep which often lasts no longer than a minute. Can you call it lucid dreaming?
- My friend constantly exhorted me to keep a dream journal. I want to but I forget to.
- Day dreaming is my religion.
1. What is always guaranteed to make you laugh?
Easy! A Niga Higa video! It’s a YouTube channel run by this crazy Jap-American guy, Ryan Higa, and has over 15 freaking million subscribers. Seriously guys, if you haven’t checked in on it, you’re missing out on three quarters of the total laughter you’ll ever make in life! Check the first that made literally ROFL. Don’t judge me!
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you?
Are we talking about beautiful beaches here?? Then I’ll bring my sunglasses, sun screen, and swimsuit (or rash guard if the heat is too intense)! Screw food, first-aid kit, and water! Death will happen anyway LOL. Oh wait, getting stuck in an island is technically an unpremeditated event so you have no say what to bring, right? Hmm..
3. How did you meet your best friend?
I met all my friends in school. I’m not much of a party goer or a neighborhood person so all the friends, best or not, are basically concentrated in one source.
DO I HAVE TO STATE THE OBVIOUS?!
4. Where is your favourite place to go in your home town?
Like I said, I don’t go neighbor hopping and I’m mostly a home buddy so my favorite place to go to is our house. There’s nothing like the comfort of one’s own nest.
5. Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If so, where/what/how many?
None and I have no intentions to at the moment. No judgments to those who have!
6. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
My imagination takes me to awesome lands that can never be found in this world. But if we’re talking about physical places, that’s the beach. Beaches are my babies. Our country is home to one of the most glorious ones in the world. So people, feel free to take your beach bodies in the Philippines!
PHOTO NOT MINE but I swear to you, the picture you see here is transparent. The colors don’t lie.
7. Through blogging, what’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Starting a blog was the scariest. It’s totally inevitable to be haunted by thoughts about it being unsuccessful. The starting point is the most horrible phase but of course, commencing is half a battle won. To all of us bloggers, congratulations!
8. Who is your favourite superhero?
My favorite superhero hasn’t been created yet or at least I’m completely unaware about his/her existence. That hero/heroine should have the following traits: 1.) wears a proper superhero outfit, 2.) has a cool name, 3.) partial to every race, 4.) gender sensitive, and 5.) altruistic but not to a point of idiocy
9. What was the last bad book you read?
Carefully, Everywhere, Descending by L. Bedford. Ugh, what a tedious book! It’s an ARC and I only finished it because I owed the publishing company a review.
10. What was the last 5-star rating you gave?
For the nth time, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. If you want to know more, let’s talk about it over a cup of tea. This is going to be a long discussion.
11. What do you never leave the house without?
Wallet, phone, earphones, and my clothes most importantly.
I tag thee..
CW Reads @ Read, Think, Ponder
Dee @ Bookish Khaleesi
E. Rawls @ Rawls E. Fantasy
Erika @ Bookventure Land
Galaxy Star Site
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthought
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
Summer @ Xingsings
Ze Zee @ Zee Zee with Books
Because I feel like I’m only recycling the people (Wonderful bloggers. Check them out!) who I tag when there’s so many other amazing bloggers out there too who merit these awards too, I’m tagging these new awesome ones!