Random stuff about me:
- I’m a twenty-something Filipino
- I like reading… duh! My favorite genres include Young Adult, mystery or thriller, and sometimes history. Yup, I’m a part-time geek!
- I am a nutritionist-dietitian so I try to keep my figure within the normal BMI.
- BUT, My version of a blissful life is a buffet of yogurt, strawberries, Krispy Kreme chocolate drink, Gyudon, Garlic Shrimp Pasta, and a bowl of greens with honey mustard dressing.
- Version 2: having a book cafe empty except for me and my own thoughts
- I may seem like a couch potato but believe me, I’m pro social change. Maybe one day, I will take a career in social work, fight women and child abuse, and help annihilate the social pyramid.
- I like writing but I don’t have the guts to expose it to somebody especially when I read others’ compositions which are way way better. I’ve read a lot of self-help articles about beating inferiority complex but I can’t just bring myself to do it. Maybe someday..
This blog ought to have started some 4 or 3 years ago had I not been a master of procrastination. The Bookgasm contains book tags, book memes, and of course, book reviews. Expect to see applause, horrible rants, random thoughts, and other sorts of emotions I get from a book. Occasionally, you may find me posting some stuff about movies and TV series I get so obsessed about.
Thanks for visiting my page and for bearing with the sometimes-mentally-deranged me. I got a present for ya!