7 random facts about me
- My blogoversary is less than a month from now. I’m planning to do a giveaway if I’m not too broke. If I am, I might just post a virtual cake or cash or any token to get my thank you across all of you.
- I love comments, be it on my posts or on others, since it’s a process of learning. But lately, I’m pretty much having a hard time responding to them ever since my mom got hospitalized (and I felt a tad bit cozy on my brief hiatus a couple of weeks ago). I will, of course, get to each of them very very soon.
- Enough about blogging and more on my personality. At 23, I
loatheam still terrified of clowns and mascots or any other beings in exaggerated disguise (cosplayers not included). Yep, I’m coulrophobic! (go Google if it doesn’t ring a bell!). I don’t know but there’s something about their fake smiling faces that sends a signal that’s not so good. to This is a real fear, I’m telling you so whenever someone’s throwing it out as a joke, I give them the silent treatment.
- My family and I are planning to visit Singapore sometime this year mainly to experience the so-called best in the world, Changi Airport. If you’ve ever been there, please tell me must-go places, yes? 😉😃
- I recently (recently = last year) had a newfound hobby involving tormenting myself: mountain trekking. There’s something about the long, exhausting climb that’s worth it once you set foot on the summit. But my weight, which fluctuates between 45 and 46 kilos, don’t agree much to this hobby. I have to stock up on more muscles if I want more mountain crests to conquer.
- The ultimate remedy for boredom for me is doodling. I draw, letter, scribble or whatever. When I felt like I’m just burning my butt off listening to a lousy lecture when I was a student, or when my mind wanders off during a meeting, you could see my paper full of drawings.
- I invest on clothes as much as I do on books. Shopping is out-and-out a therapy for me after getting run over by a horde of demands at work. I take this mainly from the Filipino culture. Fun fact: We have more malls than parks here.
The concept of beauty has metamorphosed over the course of the centuries. Personally, I don’t believe in a single standard. There’s no such thing as the ugliest or the most fetching. Everyone’s wearing beauty in different manners and to conclude, everyone deserves this honor.
I’m tagging these people who I’ve been in association with for a while now but whom I just recently interacted with. Here’s to more interfacing!
And five of my recent (bookish) followers too! Allow me to take advantage of this platform to get to know you more.