Hey everyone! How are you doing?
I’m still a little bone-tired from my trip to Japan since I got off of my a little past the hour of 12 in the morning today. Because of that, I had a lot of catching up to do on this blog and in reading so for the mean time, I’ll be filling up my space with a couple of book tags, book memes, and stuff about my trip.
Let’s start of with the Lovely Blog Award! I was tagged by a couple of lovelies namely Galaxy Star, Christina at My Tiny Obsessions, Giselle at Hardworking Boulevard, Charlie at Books and Bakes, Aldii at Perfection in Books, Astra Guild at A Strangers Guide to Novels, for this award.
The rules are simple and usual. Thank the bloggers who nominated you then nominate others to do the tag. Also, include seven facts about yourself.
- I have a chronic difficulty differentiating the left and right direction. Like, I still have to lay both my hands out prior to coming up with a firm decision that this is the left side or the right. Seriously, I shouldn’t be seated in front of a car giving directions because for sure, I’m guiding you wrongly.
- I get airsickness in a plane landing. Take-off is relatively bearable but landing is a completely different story. So yup, this also explains my total aversion to extreme amusement rides. Care for some tips?
- I have a lot of food allergies since birth. I get the most unflattering skin rashes from eating crustaceans, poultry, and seafood and worse, I get red and asphyxiated. I question my impartial fate because some people outgrow this condition upon exposing themselves for a long time to these food. But oh well, life’s too short to stop myself from trying all these delights so I eat them anyway if I have my medications with me *wink*
- I am a huge fan of Maroon 5 and Adam Levine. Their songs constitute 90 percent of my playlist. I don’t blame people for snapping at me when I sing a line or two from Adam Levine’s recent, “Locked Away” over and over.
- I’m good at saving money… but better at splurging it. Who else is guilty?! My bank account stays healthy for a brief period but burns fast as a paper when my caprices get the better of me.
- I’m at ease looking at my stuff in “organized mess”. My spot in the house is horribly cluttered but I feel more confident I could find what I’m looking for if it’s in that state. This is my lame-but-true excuse for not bothering to clean up.
- I don’t like taking care of pets. Don’t get me wrong. They’re cute and tiny and furry and lovely to look at. But to take care of them? Not my thing. I haven’t even been one yet but I’m foreseeing I will be lousy at this job. My life is pretty much occupied with a lot of stuff, I can’t say yes to another responsibility just yet.
I’m feeling being extra sincere in tagging for this award and thus, the loveliest blogs I follow are what I will be nominating for this award.