This morning, I woke up and realize the earth is on its last quarter to complete its revolution! Can you believe that? Man, 2015 is rapidly coming to a close but why can I still taste that roast from last New Years’s dinner?!
I’m way behind my book goals for this year I can hear my PopSugar Reading Challenge status crying for neglect. Before the year wraps up, these are the HIGHLIGHTED books on my TBR list. But of course, I loathe considering reading as a chore so more than obliging myself to fulfill all these, entertainment value is still a top priority.
Titles linked on their Goodreads synopses.
- Throne of Glass Series (Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, Queen of Shadows) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Grisha Trilogy (Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, Ruin and Rising) and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Chaos Walking Series (The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer, Monsters of Men) by Patrick Ness
- Winger Series (Winger, Stand Off) by Andrew Smith
- Crazy Rich Asians Series (Crazy Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend) by Kevin Kwan
And some of these ARCs on my NetGalley shelf..
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- Banished Sons of Poseidon by Andrew J. Peters
Plus these anticipated releases on the last quarter of 2015..
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (October 6, 2015)
- November 9 by Coleen Hoover (November 10, 2015)
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (October 20, 2015)
- Soundless by Richelle Mead (November 10, 2015)
- The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (November 3, 2015)
WELL It’s like what they always say..
So many books, so little time
I welcome all book recommendations you have for me to add on my ever growing TBR list for the remainder of 2015.