To say it’s a while since I did a book tag would be an understatement so I’ll say it’s literally been AGES since I last did. I’m feeling rather diligent today that I’m posting one 😀 I’m thanking Alejandra from The Bookish Unicorn for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I’m naturally a cluttered person and I delight at the sight of my things in “organized mess” so I don’t feel right to take the honor but thanks anyway, Alejandra! The rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
To answer Alejandra’s questions:
1. Which is that one book you really hate, or really don’t like in your shelf that you really would not mind if it sets on fire? and why?
First of all, my books are like children to me. I don’t wish them any harm much more than them being roasted. But to answer a book I own which I really hate, that would be Thanks for the Memories by Cecilia Ahern. I tried so hard to get into it but I know it would be a total waste of time if I just force myself to. Anyway, it’s a gift from a friend so I’m keeping it.
2. You fall asleep and when you wake up you realize you have been chosen by the Gods to save the citizens of any dystopyan world you like. What dystopyan world would you choose?
Tough question. I can’t choose among the uninfected ones from The Walking Dead, the non-Capitol netizens from The Hunger Games, the storked babies and harvest camp kids from Unwind, and the innocents from Divergent.
3. What other language would you like to speak?
French and Japanese. If we’re considering accents too, I’d say British English. Boy, I would never shut up if only I’m adept.
4. What song reminds you the most of certain book you’ve read? (I mean, you listen to it and a scene instantly pops into your head or something like that)
I may have an answer to this if I’m reading right now but I can’t think of a good one on-the-spot. Uh.. let me think. Maroon 5’s songs from their album Songs About Jane reminded me of If I Stay and Where She Went. That’s merely because the album’s about Adam Levine’s break-up with a girl which reflected Adam being left by Mia. Coincidentally, they have the same name!
5. Favorite book of 2015 so far?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. No doubt ;)
6. Besides reading, is there any other activity you like to do in your free time?I
I splurge time watching TV shows. Like a lot. Right now, I’m hooked to Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. Yup, I’m into some gory stuff.
7. If the world is about to end and a genie pops into your house to tell you that you have to choose a fictional character to spend your last hours with, which character would you choose?
Ronald Weasley. Or the twins. Or either of the twins. It wouldn’t be wise being choosy on your last hour, eh? I just want to have a good laugh before I cross over.
For my questions:
1. Paranormal/ Dystopian or reality-based novels?
2. Young adult or New adult?
3. A story that makes you laugh or cry (both in a good sort of way)?
4. Handsome/pretty book protagonists or not so much?
5. High school or college life?
6. Team Jem or Team Will? (The Infernal Devices)
7. Has there ever been a book that made you unable to move on with life? (Vague question so you may interpret this in any way you like haha)
I’m tagging these people who I think are a lot more worthy to get the Real Neat Blog award. And of course, everyone who wishes to particpate.
Aimal @ aimalfarooq
Analee @ booksnacksblog
Josephine @ josiethebookworm
Katrina @ legalreader
Marie @ drizzleandhurricanebooks
Shoto @ booksandblah
Summer @ xingsings
Wesaun @ oreosandbooks
Thank you for reading! Got yar palates some present! I’m sorry but I already devoured the other slices. Help yourselves with the rest 😀