Thank you Summer [such a an ironically cool name] from the xingsings blog for nominating me for such a fun award as this. I got you this mouth-watering blueberry cheesecake! Enjoy!
The Liebster Award is a chain award that was created by bloggers, and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
The rules –
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
These are my answers to Summer’s questions:
1. How has your day been? 🙂
Pretty great I must say. I got off from work early. Yay!
2. How did you start getting into blogging and what inspired you to?
I wanted to blog ever since college but I haven’t got much time. Goodreads reviewers are my inspirations.
3. What is your all-time-favorite book? (I’ll let you choose more than 1 if you can’t decide!)
Oh god I hate this question. It’s like being asked who my favorite child is though I haven’t got one yet. But anyway, I love the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare, and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. The fact that all these took place in the UK is just a coincidence. Haha.
4. Tea or coffee? (Or other?)
Krispy Kreme’s hot chocolate with Cadbury
5. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Lost Stars by Adam Levine
6. Have you read/seen Harry Potter? If so, what is your patronus? If you haven’t read/seen HP, what is your spirit animal?
Now this is a hard one. Cheetah, I guess, so I could chase down the dementors fast.
7. Who is your ultimate role model, and why?
Jesus. There’s a thousand reasons why which are all in the Scriptures.
8. What’s something you’re not good at but enjoy doing anyway?
9. There is going to be a zombie unicorn apocalypse. The closest thing to you is your weapon. What is it and how would you use it to defend yourself?
Haha, I’m sorry, I’m running out of questions.
I’ll grab my wand and conjure a Patronus. Ha!
10. Out of curiosity, what do you think of my blog thus far (or me, hehe)?
You’re smart, friendly, and very passionate about the pop culture..
11. Eleven questions is throwing me off, I’m going to stop at ten. Have a nice day, and thanks for participating. ^.^
Thanks! You too!
Now, it’s your turn! I hope you don’t see this as just mere nomination or a need for compliance but rather a way for us to get to know each other 🙂
- Kathy from The Novelty of Life
- Sherri from The Passionate Book Lover
- Maria from The Big City Bookworm
- Kate from Crazy Antics Review
- Gabi from BooksABlog
- Vineeth from The Lousy Design
- E.Rawls from E.Rawls
- Alysyn from Reinreads
- Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
- Danielle from Bending Over Bookwards
- Book Mouse from Book Mouse Blog
And here goes the fun part. Let’s hear a piece of your world. These are my questions. Please bear with them lol.
- Where are you from? Would you like to be somewhere else?
- If you’re allowed to eat only one food for four days straight, what is it?
- What do you miss/like the most about college?
- Summer? Winter? Tropical weather?
- What is your all-time favorite joke?
- Greatest milestone so far?
- What book character would you like be on the afterlife?
- What book-to-movie adaptation/s do you think is/are not messed up?
- What part of the conclusion of Harry Potter would you like to change and how? If you haven’t read Harry Potter yet, why?
- Now let’s get something socially relevant. What’s your view on feminism?
- I’m borrowing this last question from Jenny Han’s Summer series. Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?